I am flying to Ontario for one of my best friends weddings in 2 and half weeks and I am very excited. But I have been feeling very blah about my body as of late so…
For the next 2.5 weeks I am:
1. Not eating bread
2. Drinking only water BUT can have 1 cup of coffee a day (I need that 1 cup)
3. Having snacks that are healthy
4. Eating less carbs
5. Eating more fruits and veggies
6. Eating smaller portions
7. Going for walks on all non-rainy days
8. Eating more fresh foods
9. Finding some quiet time for myself to relax
10. Having 1 small treat a week so I don’t go nuts
This is something I would like to make a lifestyle, something that will come as second nature. I am doing it for 2.5 weeks right now but I would really like to keep it up.
If you have ideas for things I can eat that are healthy and easy please comment and let me know.